1. Who is your man? Derek
2. How long have you been married? it will be 8 years in December. I feel old.
3. How long dated? 4 years 4 months-engaged for 5 months of that time.
4. How old is your man? 31
5. Who eats more? Honestly? Probably me. I love to eat!
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did, but it was on the tip of my tongue. We were watching the Fox and the Hound when he said it.
7. Who is taller? Derek by 3 inches.
8. Who sings better? I think we are about even in this category.
9. Who is smarter? Derek. He is a genius.
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely me. I am….colorful.
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Derek, unless he is out of town. And even then I usually forget.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Derek.
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who is better with the computer? Derek. He is a super computer nerd and I love it.
16. Who mows the lawn? Derek.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me.
18. Who drives when you are together? Derek. Once, on a drive from California to Texas, I only drove 1 of the 24 hours. Derek is a driving all-star.
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever happens to be closest to to the waiter.
20. Who is most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I will just say not Derek. Although I don’t like to either. We are both right. Always.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? I think it’s pretty equal. Maybe mine a little bit more, but it’s pretty close.
23. Who kissed who first? He did, in his car, on our first date, after asking permission. What a gentleman.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out. I wasn’t even sure I was allowed to date yet since I was only 15. I had to ask my mom if I was allowed to go. She said yes (which is crazy…what sort of mom lets her 15 year old daughter go out with an 18 year old?!) And now that she knows we kissed on our first date, I bet she is really wondering what she was thinking.
25. Who proposed? Derek. In a tree. It’s a great story.
26. Who is more sensitive? Do you think anyone is going to answer the husband? Me, without a doubt.
27. Who has more friends? Me. I have 10 and he has 2. Just kidding. But I really do have more. For Derek, it’s not about quantity, it’s about quality. And I also think that as a mom, I have lots more opportunities for making friends. I am super, super blessed in this area.
28. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 3 and he has 2.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Derek in some areas, me in others. But overall, Derek.
I tag anyone who wants to do this. It was fun!